Ten Items To Check In Your Search For A Web Host
1. Does the hosting company have 24/7 phone support?
Does the hosting company have top notch support? Can call or text the support team 24/7/365?
2. Does it offer enough capacity?
Does the Hosting company offer unlimited domains, unlimited email addresses, and unlimited data transfer! with no extra charges!
3. Does it offer a money back guarantee?
This is important as you will only be able to truly assess the product by using it.
Some companies make this offer for the first 30 days. So if you are dissatisfied, you will get your money back.
4. Does it have an affiliate program?
Does the Company have a great affiliate program?
5. Does it have an upgrade path?
For instance, if your site is really getting a lot of visitors, is there room to grow to a dedicated IP address or even a dedicated server? Some companies have an upgrade path up to dedicated servers.
6. Does it offer any website acceleration features?
Some companies offer CloudFlare. CloudFlare protects and accelerates any website online. I really like this feature and it is a free add-on.
7. Does it have development tools?
Some companies offer a variety of development tools for the novice and the expert.
8. Does it support secure e-commerce?
Some companies support eCommerce with increased site security and multiple shopping carts.
9. Does it offer training?
Does the company has instructional videos for nearly everything one needs to do on a website? Coupling the training with the online support makes for fewer problems.
10. Is the price competitive?
Hosting can be purchased for as low as $2.95 per month and even lower with special sales!